Friday, October 20, 2006

A Scientologist Shares the Experience of Helping Another


After the Tsunami


"Today was quite amazing.

Every day for the last month has been amazing! I still take a step back and look at what the team and I are actually doing and achieving here in India. We are helping hundreds of people daily with what L. Ron Hubbard developed and seeing the results instantly, how fantastic is that! Any other selfhelp technology or any technology for that matter usually takes 'time' and you only see the results after a long sluggish process.

"Then, of course, there are the results that we don’t get to see when the person has gone home after receiving an assist that blew them away. They might then give their mother or sister an Assist which will then blow them away! I am completely dumbstruck and in awe of the effect we are creating here, it is almost so great that I find it hard to comprehend.

"I gave a lady a Nerve Assist today in the VM tent. She has had back pain for ten years. After the Assist she was beaming! She got up and said that she felt completely free and absolutely fantastic. She then went on to say that she felt this emotion and I could see her eyes welling up. She couldn’t thank me enough. I was over the moon. What an amazing pleasure and feeling to know that I have helped someone in ten minutes that has had pain for ten years!"

Jennifer Bird
Works in a gift shop in London



This photograph and success story were taken from the web site of Danish writer, photographer and Scientologist, Thorston Overgaard. The Site is called "After the Tsunami -- Something Can Be Done About It."

No comments: