Monday, May 29, 2006

Church of Scientology Celebrity Center

Since we are talking about the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre I want to let you know that I took a great course on ART which is offered at the Center.

I decided to check it out when I heard that L. Ron Hubbard was himself an artist--one of the most famous and widely read writers of the Pulp Fiction era. A friend of mine gave me some of his fiction and I was impressed by his ability to tell a story! Wow~ Be prepared for anything to happen! He is a master at characterization and I don't think I have ever read ANY author who could make the characters in their stories live and breath like Mr Hubbard could. I am now rereading the epic Mission Earth decology and it is making me lose a lot of sleep because I can't put it down some nights.

What I didn't know until I visited the LRH Life Exhibition in Hollywood was that Mr Hubbard also wrote poetry, music and screenplays. So when my friend told me he also had written about the subject of Art I figured he must know something about it and I decided to take the course.
I'd always thought that when it came to Art that you either had the knack for it or you didn't, and I was one of the people who didn't. So I was very surprised to find laws and tenets pertaining to Art that could be mastered by anyone, even me. You should check it out as it handles a lot of false ideas that float around on the subject particularly if like me you live in Hollywood. If you are not adventurous enough to take the course there is a book that you can read. Check it out on the Celebrity Centre site.

No comments: