Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Scientology Churches on the Horizon


I go by the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles every few weeks and I'm so impressed by the progress in the renovations. I've been going to the LA Org since it first opened in 1976 and this is such a beautiful upgrade. Another great product thanks to David Miscavige. I can't wait till it opens with the new AV exhibition just on the other side of these glass windows. Can't wait to bring my friends to tour. By the way, this photo is from the video at the new Scientology web site. If you haven't seen it lately go visit--great improvement there. Much more informational and user friendly.

A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights, are the aims of Scientology.~~~L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the Scientology religion

No comments: