Sunday, June 04, 2006

Priscilla in Australia


I was reading one of my favorite blogs today to see if there was any Scientology religion news and found something I didn't expect -- Priscilla Presley was in Australia. I only found out as she was leaving to go back to the States to attend the dedication of a new Narconon center in Michigan.

In the course of this I also found a new Scientology blog I really like. It's the Create Expressions blog, and reading through that I was reminded of how excited Mr. David Miscavige was to announce that Narconon Arrowhead is working on opening a center where they can train many more people to open new Narconons.

Drugs is such a problem all over the world, and Mr. Miscavige made the point that training those who will open new centers, Narconon can increase its capability to help by an enormous amount.

No comments: